Monday, January 8, 2018

Day 1: Flight into Seattle and Pizza!

01/08/2018
Hello World!

Welcome to the blog of Erik Nelson, covering my trip to Seattle, Silicon Valley, and San Francisco in January of 2018! I am very excited for this trip and cannot wait for sightseeing and knowledgeable adventures across the west coast!

Today, I traveled with my mom from Janesville, WI to Minneapolis/Saint Paul Airport for my 4:26 PM flight on Alaska Airlines to Seattle. Despite some turbulence and a bumpy landing, we made it to Seattle at about 6:15 local time (PT). We then took the metro from the airport stop to Westlake/Seattle (I think) and walked to our condo complex. We got situated in our rooms before finishing the day with some pizza, including a pepperoni/sausage, BBQ Chicken, and pesto pizza that were very delicious!

Going to bed now before our first adventure tomorrow: Snapchat!

Erik Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment